855-786-6653

Most people do not know that their is a modern day plague killing millions of people around the world every year. This plague is caused by molds (aka, Fungi) that have been proven to infect approximately 50% or more of the homes in the U.S., and 85% of commercial structures including schools and government buildings.

Many of these molds are toxic and can cause illness, disease, and even death.

Prolonged exposure to the mold can cause severe and dangerous effects often compounded by allergic reactions to the mold spores. These symptoms include vomiting, nausea and bleeding in the nose and lungs. Mycotoxins may damage the lungs, brain, liver, kidney, heart, blood, or nervous system, produce facial eczema, and induce cancer or other effects.

Molds like Stachybotrys produces various mycotoxins such as Trichothecene which can be very deadly. Another class of mycotoxins are known as Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2, M1 and M2 which are produced by  Aspergillus (Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasiticus) which can be found both indoors and outdoors. Aflatoxins are one of the most carcinogenic substances known to human kind.

No animal species is immune to the toxic effects of these aflatoxins.

Aflatoxins are poisonous and cancer-causing chemicals. They can be inhaled, ingested, but the most toxic type of aflatoxin, B1, can permeate through the skin. Children are particularly at risk from aflatoxin exposure, which leads to stunted growth, delayed development, liver damage, and liver cancer. Adults have a higher tolerance to exposure, but are also at risk.

Aspergillus causes a groups of diseases called Aspergillosis. The most common subtype among paranasal sinus infections associated with aspergillosis is A. fumigatus. The symptoms include fever, cough, chest pain, or breathlessness, which also occur in many other illnesses, so diagnosis can be difficult.

Mycotoxicoses, like all toxicological syndromes, can be categorized as acute or chronic. Acute toxicity generally has a rapid onset and an obvious toxic response, while chronic toxicity is characterized by low-dose exposure over a long time period, resulting in cancers and other generally irreversible effects (James, 2005).

A 1999 study by the Mayo Clinic, published on ScienceDaily.com had found that fungus (mold) is likely the cause of nearly all chronic sinus infections. They had said that it is not an allergic reaction to mold, but an immune reaction. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) had published a report titled, “Mold Prevention Strategies and Possible Health Effects in the Aftermath of Hurricanes and Major Floods,” showng that various diseases, infections and illnesses such as asthma, an immune-mediated disease known as hypersensitivity pneumoniti, and longterm ingestion of aflatoxins (produced by Aspergillus species) which has been associated with hepatocellular cancer.

These are some of the symptoms, and health effects caused by mold.

Abdominal pain
Aches and pains
Aggression and other personality changes
Allergies
Anxiety
Asthma
Bleeding gums
Bleeding in the brain
Bleeding tendency
Blood not clotting properly
Blurry vision and vision worsening
Bone marrow disruption
Brain fog
Burning sensation in the mouth
Chest pain
Chronic fatigue
Cold or flu type symptoms or recurring colds
Coma
Confusion
Coughing
Crawling skin
Damage to heart
Death
Depression
Dermatitis
Diarrhea
Difficulty breathing
Difficulty concentrating and paying attention
Disorientation
Dizziness
Drowsiness
Eye damage
Eye inflammation and soreness
Fever
Hair loss
Hallucinations
Headaches
Hearing loss
Heart inflammation
Hemorrhage – internal bleeding
Immunosuppression
Impaired learning ability
Infections reoccurring
Irregular heartbeat
Itchy nose
Jaundice (yellowing of the eyes & skin)
Joint pain
Joint stiffness
Liver disease
Low blood pressure
Malaise
Memory loss and memory problems
Muscle pain
Nausea
Nose bleeds
Numbness
Pulmonary edema
Pulmonary hemorrhage
Red or bloodshot eyes
Runny nose
Seizure
Sexual dysfunction
Shaking
Shock
Shortened attention span
Slowed reflexes
Sore throat
Stuffy, blocked nose
Tingling
Trembling
Vomiting
Vomiting up blood
Weakness
Weight loss, anorexia
Wheezing

Here is an infograph for you to share of the various molds and the possible health effects:

Fungus-infograph-MIP