855-786-6653

Here is another story that proves that many of our city, county, state and federal government officials understand that toxic mold is dangerous to the Toxic mold shuts down Oregon City fire station 2health and safety of everyone.

FOX 12 Oregon reports in the video below that the Clackamas County fire station was closed down after toxic mold was found in some of the sleeping quarters and offices, forcing firefighters to temporarily relocate. Many of the firemen and even the fire captain, Andy Welks, got sick from being exposed to the mold, and he now claims they may have to tear down the whole fire station and build from scratch at a cost to taxpayers.

It amazes me that the general public who are often exposed to mold and get deathly sick from their rental properties are left to fend for themselves, and are more often than not, considered crazy and or liars. Their own families sometimes even turn on them and think they are lying.

Are these Oregon city firemen liars because they say their health was effected by mold in their fire station?

I bet their families support them 100%, and even the city government officials will back up their decisions to relocate and tear down the toxic mold infested building.

Toxic mold shuts down Oregon City fire station

The facts are that they were relocated almost immediately after the mold was found, and remediation efforts started right away. They are already talking about tearing the building down and building a new one. Their claims will not even be questioned, and they will be taken care of properly.

Yet, thousands and thousands of mold victims around the U.S. are stuck in their toxic mold rentals, deathly sick, and many are forced on to the street to become homeless, and destitute.

KPTV – FOX 12

Captain Andy Welks, who oversees Station 16, said he and some of his crew had been experiencing allergy-like symptoms for more than a month.

“It was waking us up at night, and in the morning when we woke up we were really congested,” Welks said.

Then more recently they started noticing a bad odor in some of the sleeping quarters and offices.

“The best way to describe it – it smelled like grandma’s basement,” Welks said.

So they started tearing up the floors and found mold, and lots of it. The fire district might have to completely start over.

“It could end up being where we have to literally take the whole building down,” Hoffeditz said.

That would cost millions, and Hoffeditz said that money would likely come from a fire bond taxpayers passed last year.

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/story/31906528/toxic-mold-shuts-down-oregon-city-fire-station#ixzz47svpQwNP