855-786-6653

WCYB is reporting that black mold was found in the Bristol Tennessee Fire Station.Bristol Tennessee Fire Station mOLD

Fire department officials said water seeped into the living quarters and caused black mold to grow.

“Once we realized that we did then we’ve got a plan in place to re mediate the problem and get rid of the mold and replace everything that has to be replaced,” Bob Barnes fire chief said.

The next step will be relocating everyone into temporary living quarters until the renovations are complete.

SOURCE: WCYB